The 2021 Community Volunteer Action Grants support communities and community organisations to protect and enhance their natural environment.
The Biodiversity On-ground Action and Stewardship stream aims address threats to biodiversity through the delivery of conservation projects on public and private land.
These grants are part our Biodiversity on-ground action program.
Grants of up to $50,000 each are available under Stream 2 - Biodiversity On-ground Action and Stewardship.
Groups and organisations with a focus on biodiversity conservation and working with community groups and organisations are eligible. This includes:
- Not-for-profit conservation organisations
- Environmental, naturalist groups or volunteer associations
- Friends of, Conservation management, Landcare and Coastcare groups and networks
- Public land committees of management
- Traditional Owner groups and Aboriginal Victorian associations, trusts, co-operatives
- Educational and research organisations such as schools and universities
- Community Service Organisations
|Applications close||12pm, Thursday 1 April 2021|
|Successful applicants notified||June 2021|
|Projects completed||Thursday 30 June 2022|
|Final reports due||Thursday 5 August 2022|